Alex Chintella is a trial lawyer licensed to practice law in New York and the District of Columbia. Mr. Chintella joined Douglas & Boykin after a clerkship with the Honorable Wendell P. Gardner, Jr. in the Superior Court for the District of Columbia. Mr. Chintella focuses on civil litigation, particularly appellate litigation. Mr. Chintella also practices before state and federal administrative agencies, and handles corporate matters for businesses and non-profits.
- Douglas & Boykin PLLC, 2008-2009
- Judicial Clerk
- Hon. Wendell P. Gardner, Jr.
- District of Columbia Superior Court, 2007
- Assistant Managing Attorney
- LeBoeuf, Lamb, Greene & MacRae LLP, 2006
- Law Clerk
- LeBoeuf, Lamb, Greene & MacRae LLP, 2004-2005
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- New York Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia