Areas of Practice
Legal Representation for Complex Legal Matters in Washington, DC and Surrounding Areas
At Douglas & Boykin PLLC, we provide legal representation for complex legal matters in Washington, DC and the surrounding communities in Maryland and Northern Virginia. Since 2003, our team of seasoned attorneys has helped individuals, families, business, nonprofit organizations, and government agencies to resolve challenging legal issues. Our results-oriented approach will maximize your chances of obtaining the outcome you want!
Our Washington DC law firm provides legal representation in the following practice areas:
- Complex Trial and Appellate Litigation — The firm resolves complex regulatory, civil, and criminal matters in administrative actions, trials, and appeals.
- Business Law — As a business owner, you face complex, high-stakes matters. We can help you understand your legal options regarding contracts, insurance, investments, shareholders, or any other business or employment- related issues.
- Family Law — Domestic relations matters are among the most difficult and sensitive. Mediation and other forms of dispute resolution may be needed to reach any agreement with other family members or spouses. From child custody issues to same-sex divorce, we have experience in all areas of family law.
- Divorce — If you are considering entering into a separation agreement or filing for divorce, our attorneys can assist you with alimony or child custody issues that are involved in the process. We have the compassion and skills to help you work through these complex legal challenges.
- Nonprofit and Charitable Organizations — Are you considering starting or running a charitable or nonprofit organization? If so, our attorneys at Douglas & Boykin PLLC provide comprehensive legal advice to nonprofits and tax-exempt organizations. We provide our clients with a better understanding of formation decisions, governance, and operations issues.
- White Collar Crimes — Common white collar crimes include fraud, Ponzi schemes, identity theft, money laundering, forgery, embezzlement, cybercrime, bribery, insider trading, copyright infringement, and more.
Legal Assistance from Our Washington DC Law Firm
Our experienced attorneys have over 65 years of combined experience and can represent you in trial and appellate litigation in state and federal courts. We develop and maintain long-term relationships with our clients to ensure they understand all of their legal options. You can receive personal attention from our founding partners to offer guidance throughout the legal process.