Nausheen Gaznabi is a litigation attorney anticipating her license to practice law in the District of Columbia. Once licensed in DC, she will be eligible by waiver application to the Bar of the State of Maryland and it is her intent to submit her application immediately. She has experience in insurance coverage disputes, estate planning, healthcare law and commercial litigation. She has conducted extensive research regarding evidentiary privileges and subrogation matters and frequently drafted estate planning documentation for elderly and disabled clients.
During law school, she was a competing member of the Chicago-Kent Trial Advocacy Team and President of the International Moot Court Honors Society.
- Associate, Douglas & Boykin PLLC, 2021-present
- Legal Intern, Center for Disability & Elder Law, 2019-2021
- Litigation Summer Associate, Foran Glennon Palandech Ponzi, 2020
- Law Clerk, Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP, 2020
- Legal Intern, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, 2019
- Student Legal Intern, Chicago-Kent Law Group Health Litigation Clinic, 2019
- Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia *admission pending
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., 2021
- Howard University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2018