Nausheen Gaznabi is a litigation attorney licensed to practice law in the District of Columbia. She is eligible by waiver application for admission to the Bar of the State of Maryland and she is currently in the application process. She has experience in insurance coverage disputes, healthcare law, estate planning, and commercial litigation. She has conducted extensive research regarding evidentiary privileges and subrogation matters and drafted estate planning documentation for elderly and disabled clients.
During law school, Nausheen was a member of Chicago-Kent’s nationally ranked Trial Advocacy Team and President of the International Moot Court Honors Society. She was a finalist at the ABA Labor & Employment Trial Competition and quarter-finalist at the Syracuse National Trial Competition. She also served as President of the Health Law Society and regularly volunteered with pro bono organizations, including Pro Bono Project and Legal Aid Chicago.
- Associate, Douglas & Boykin PLLC, 2021-present
- Legal Intern, Center for Disability & Elder Law, 2019-2021
- Litigation Summer Associate, Foran Glennon Palandech Ponzi, 2020
- Law Clerk, Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP, 2020
- Legal Intern, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, 2019
- Student Legal Intern, Chicago-Kent Law Group Health Litigation Clinic, 2019
- Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., 2021
- Howard University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2018