1850 M Street NW,, Suite 840, Washington, District of Columbia 20036
Family Law
  • What if I Can't Afford Child Support?
    • video
      Firm Name: Douglas & Boykin PLLC
      Duration: 01:29
      Date: 2020-03-31
      If you’re facing financial problems, it’s important to ask a judge to modify your support order. The court must believe your hardship is unintentional, because you lost your job or are unable to work due to injury or illness. A local family law attorney can often work with the custodial parent and a judge to help you reduce your child support payments.
Related Family Law Videos
  • How Do I Gain Sole Custody of a Child?
Review Our Firm